- Switch To Airplane mode if you do not want your phone – Some of the biggest culprits for battery drain on iPhone batteries is a poor signal; your phone is continually trying to find signal and if you are in a place with bad signal, it can put a strain on your battery. You might consider switching Airplane mode on. If you are travelling or in a meeting this is a fantastic idea just make sure you change it back to normal or you would not get calls. You also need to try and use Wi-Fi instead of data.
- Eliminate background apps – You would be amazed by how many programs are working in the background in your iPhone. Many work sucking away on your batteries and sending you notifications. You may double click the apps that are open and your house key will appear on your display. Do this – . You may also go to preferences > telling centre to pick the apps you do not want notifications from.
- Do away with lively backgrounds – They look pretty at first but shifting or would dynamic’ wallpapers drain a good deal of battery life. Select an image for home display and your own lock. Go to Settings > Backgrounds, then select an image from your gallery or a stock picture provided.
- Get your email manually – This naijatechguide suggestion is dependent upon how much email you get and how often you need it syncing. Select to have push mails as opposed to fetch if you have to check email every couple of hours. You can get the options to do this in Settings.
- Switch off Location Tracking – You generally do not need programs to understand where you are constantly. So to prevent this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and turn them off or select specific apps you do not need to track you.
- Consider heating – Look after your phone. This means not leaving your iPhone lying in plenty of heat or in direct sunlight. When you are charging it if it gets warm, remove some iPhone parts or the case to let it cool down.
- Get a brand new battery – You may if you are finding the fee rubbish in your batteries Consider purchasing a new one. This really can prolong the life span of your phone. If You decide to try it, be certain that you use iPhone battery replacements that are genuine Spare parts online when you are looking at Apple. A real and true iPhone Battery is going to be any good for your phone – do not be fooled into believing a Battery that is mediocre could be equally as good. Your phone could be harmed by it more Help it.
Win A Trip